Phoenix Contact’s new wireless platform gives you a replacement for simple I/O and serial communication all in one wireless system. With easy to program setting, communications reaching up to 20 miles, and the ability to penetrate most obstructions, Phoenix Contact has made wireless I/O not only a reality, but a money and time saving possibility.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy, software-free configuration
- High-speed communications, up to 500 kbps
- Radioline wireless module operation in the 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz frequency range
- Hot swappable modular I/O via expansion modules for common industrial signals
- All-in-one wireless platform: I/O-to-I/O, I/O-to-Modbus, serial-to-serial monitoring
Learn more on the Phoenix Contact blog.