Modular Harmony, XB5 range of 22mm plastic push buttons, pilot lights, and Biometric Switches
The XB5 range of 22mm plastic push buttons and pilot lights combines simplicity of installation, flexibility, and robustness to meet the majority of industrial applications.
The Harmony™ XB5S Biometric Switch is an innovative security solution that uses fingerprint authentication technology to control access to your machines, vehicles, processes, and work areas. Its database of authorized users can be managed directly on the device, or externally via a PC or HMI. The Harmony XB5S enables you to determine an individual’s level of access to specific work areas and HMI menu tabs.
Plastic modular buttons (operator, mounting collar, block) available as sub-assemblies or complete products.
Please contact your local George T. Hall representative to secure these product for your next project.
- Meets NEMA 4/4X and protection ratings up to IP66, IP67, IP69 and IP69K.
- Corrosion resistant against chemical applications.
- Wide choice of contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching).
- Connection options include screw clamp terminals, plug-in connector, Faston connectors, or spring clamp terminals.
- Square-edged metal clip in mounting collar securely mounts the operator, allowing the assembly to snap-fit into place without any tools.
- Contact blocks have a metal clip that connects to mounting collar, preventing blocks from falling off due to machine vibration.
- Operating temperature range of -40° to +158°F.
- Large set of accessories to customize your panels.
- Product range also includes biometric switches and an industry-first family of wireless and battery-less control devices.